Nestled amongst the Emerald Hills of Redwood City sits a beautiful split-level lake home with breathtaking views. This home is located just blocks away from the Emerald Lake Country Club and Emerald Shopping Center and a short distance from highway 280 for easy commuting.
An expansive paver walkway and driveway, surrounded by lush landscaping, is warmly welcoming. Once inside you’ll enjoy the modern, sophisticated remodel and generous living spaces from the grand chef’s kitchen to a step-up living room and dining room with a wood-burning, marble surround showpiece fireplace. The lower level provides an oversized family room with tile surround gas-log fireplace providing the perfect space to spend your free time with loved ones.
Graceful living areas extend from the indoors to an impressive multi-level deck, ideal for alfresco dining, and a private tiered yard. Complete with relaxing sunken spa, ample lawn area, fruit trees and children’s play structure this large lot of approximately 12,000 square feet creates an ideal backdrop for entertaining or simply enjoying the quiet evenings.
- Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms
- Approximately 1,995 square feet of living space
- Approximately 12,000 square foot lot
- Formal entryway with sky light, wainscotting and mosaic inlay tile flooring
- Remodeled gourmet eat-in kitchen enhanced by glazed maple cabinetry with custom woodwork and fine details throughout, a large center island with prep sink and drawers, custom granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including GE Profile range, microwave, refrigerator and Kenmore dishwasher
- Living and dining room are flooded with natural light from the many windows overlooking the tranquil hills, stunning marble surround wood burning fireplace, recessed lighting and surround sound
- Main level master suite complete with bay window overlooking the beautiful views, plush carpeting and expansive walk-in closet
- An elegant bathroom with custom wood vanity surround cabinetry, granite counter, mosaic tile inlayed spa shower with a bench and beautiful stone flooring
- A sun filled family room with gleaming hardwood flooring, black marble tile surround gas fireplace and mounted 65” flat screen TV with streaming sunlight through the sliding door to the rear deck
- Lower level master bedroom suite also overlooks the beautiful views from a bay window, new carpeting and wall-to-wall closet including built-in organization
- Second bathroom with travertine and mosaic tile surround, a custom wood vanity, granite counter and a corner stall shower with stone tile
- Third spacious bedroom is located off the family room, provides a deep-set closet and new carpeting
- Many special features include: Cat 7 wiring throughout, surround sound in the kitchen, living, dining, family rooms and deck, upgraded central forced heating and air conditioning, Carrier Infinity Remote Touch thermostat, Nest smoke detectors, Ring doorbell, remote controlled smart blinds in family room, auto-motion lights and timer landscaping lights, LED lightbulbs throughout, alarm system, screwless wall plates and custom paint colors inside and out
- New insulation throughout entire house including insulated water heater and water pipes, open cell spray foam and all exterior walls - making the home extremely energy efficient
- BBQ, entertain or relax in the tranquil backyard featuring an expansive deck overlooking the hillside, sunken spa, tiered yard provides children’s play structure, lawn area and fruit tress including pomegranate, peach and multiple citrus trees
- 2 car garage with laundry, utility sink and built-in storage
- Schools: Roy Cloud Elementary School and Woodside High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)
- Walking distance to Emerald Shopping Center and Emerald Lake Country Club
- Close to community parks, including Garrett Park, and schools
- Approximately 2 miles to downtown Redwood City with its numerous "On Broadway" shopping and dining and options, Cinemark movie theater, Saturday farmers market and community events, Sequoia Station shopping conveniences and the Redwood City Caltrain station
- Easy access to highway 280 and a short drive to highway 101 for easy commutes up and down the Peninsula.
- Approximately 16 miles to San Francisco International Airport